New Career Opportunity – Superintendent
The Superintendent is responsible to provide overall leadership for on-site field administration, supervision and technical management for all construction operations, including direct supervision of foreman, trade/subcontractors and other construction-related personnel. Assist with directing the planning, coordination and execution of work on time, within budget, attaining or exceeding profit goals, maintaining a safe workplace, promoting and enhancing client relationships and the company image.
Essential Job Functions, Duties & Responsibilities
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required of personnel so classified.
- Recording daily reports
- Responsible for manpower counts for all trades on the job
- Provide direction to trade persons and subcontractors by coordinating plans, specifications, and schedules to ensure quality and on-time completion of work.
General background and Minimum Requirements
- Must have technical college degree or equivalent and five to ten years of construction experience.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and understand specifications.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people.
- Must have relevant trade experience.
- Completion of OSHA Ten Hour Safety Course
- Maintain current certifications for First Aid and CPR
- Generally understand the essential job function, duties, and responsibilities of a Project Manager.
- Competent with personal computer based scheduling software, and specifically spreadsheets applications. These include Viewpoint, Primavera, Excel and Word.
Required to inspect the jobsite including climbing ladders, cluttered areas, working in bad weather, hazardous areas, dark conditions, etc., to view the progress of construction.
Please email us at: email@example.com or call Viki Moore at 954.449.1619